Why Some Men Have A Dog And No WifeBy The Eye Magazine published 18 August, 2012 No Comments
Have you ever thought how sad it is when a man dispenses with the idea of having a wife and sticks with a dog instead. Recent research (by us) has thrown up these really good reasons why!
1. The later you are the more excited your dogs are to see you.
2. Dogs don’t notice if you call them by another dog’s name.
3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
4. A dog’s parents never visit.
5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your
6. Dogs find you amusing when you’re drunk.
7. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing
8. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, “If I died, would you
get another dog?”
9. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and sell
10. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling
you a pervert.
11. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don’t get mad.
They just think it’s interesting.
And finally, to test the theory that a dog really is a man’s best friend try this:
Lock your wife and your dog in the garage for an hour. Then open the door and see who’s happy to see you. We rest our case.