T&Cs – Usage
The EYE Magazine would like to see lots of people engaging with the news and information that we post on our website. If you would like to participate in the conversation, however, please ensure you comply with the following House Rules. The EYE Magazine reserves the right to remove posts which do not comply with these Rules or which are considered irrelevant to the post.
- Do not post anything that is considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others
- Do not post anything that is or could be considered racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Do not post anything which contains swear words or other language likely to offend
- Do not post anything which would break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity, or describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others. Users should note that this includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Do not post anything which advertises products or services for profit, including links to other websites
- Do not post anything which are seen to impersonate someone else
- Do not repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Do not post anything which includes contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses
Terms and Conditions for Commenting on The Eye Magazine Website
By posting comments on this website www.theeyemagazine.co.uk, you are agreeing to abide by our terms and conditions. The key points are outlined here, with full guidelines below:
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any messages that you post.
- Comments should be kept to the subject matter of the post on which you are commenting.
- Comments must not contain inappropriate language that may upset, harass or embarrass any other person, racial or religious views or break any law.
- Your comments posted at this blog will be moderated for approval.
- You can complain about any comments that break these terms and conditions by contacting us. We will monitor this inbox frequently during UK office hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday)
- Although we will do our utmost to avoid this, we reserve the right to edit, move, delete or otherwise alter comments posted by users.